Archive for January, 2011
Multi-mod On Reply allows forum moderators to apply multi-moderation actions to a topic while replying, in addition to the default open/close/pin options provided. If you have Topic Prefixes installed, it also supports prefix multi-mods, such that you can change a topic’s prefix without any additional clicks. This hook is currently available free of cost.
By default, IP.Board allows administrators to delete their own admin logs without leaving a trace. Admin Log Deletion Logs remedies that by adding a ‘log deletion’ log, recording the user, time and IP, along with whose logs they cleared. This hook is available free of cost.
True Stats modifies IP.Board to include deleted posts and members in the board statistics numbers, rather than counting currently active posts and members. If you regularly prune old topics or users, that will no longer affect the board statistics displayed on the main page. This hook is also available free of cost.
All three modifications are available through the IPS Marketplace, and require the latest version of IP.Board, 3.1.4.
- Magento Checkout: I'm also a newbie in Magento. There are so many areas I need to learn. Thanks for your overview....
- Pete: A very useful Magento overview, thanks!
- Tash Pemhiwa: Thank you very much for this information. I knew quite a few of the points you mentioned but your...
- Ryan Hoerr: Austin, I've been maintaining the skins, and they are compatible with any version of IP.Board...
- Austin: Love the Thoreau: Dark theme, and want to buy it, but I need to know first if it is compatible with...
- Technologist: Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
- Dumorbib: Cool news! Write more such!