Sorry, I’m not going to help you figure out your woes with OpenSSH. I have a few of my own.
In case there was any confusion on the matter, however, be very very careful whenever modifying the SSH configuration, or in fact touching any service or daemon you happen to be using to do the touching. If that service goes down, you’ve suddenly got a broken server and no easy way to fix it.
Been there, done that.
More Blog | RSS 2.0 | Comment | Trackback
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
- Magento Checkout: I'm also a newbie in Magento. There are so many areas I need to learn. Thanks for your overview....
- Pete: A very useful Magento overview, thanks!
- Tash Pemhiwa: Thank you very much for this information. I knew quite a few of the points you mentioned but your...
- Ryan Hoerr: Austin, I've been maintaining the skins, and they are compatible with any version of IP.Board...
- Austin: Love the Thoreau: Dark theme, and want to buy it, but I need to know first if it is compatible with...
- Technologist: Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
- Dumorbib: Cool news! Write more such!